MT2 offers a portfolio of environmental treatment technologies known as ECOBOND® and related technical services focused on providing innovative, cost-effective solutions for the treatment and remediation of hazardous waste contamination. MT2 provides state-of-the-art soil and waste remediation services in both in-situ and ex-situ environments. The firm’s ECOBOND® technology treats all RCRA metals and produces metal compounds that are highly stable, durable, and less bio-toxic under standard and extreme leaching or oxidizing conditions. The effectiveness of our patented and proprietary ECOBOND® products have been approved by the US EPA and state regulatory agencies.
CHEMICAL SOIL STABILIZATION
MT2 possesses unmatched experience in cost-effectively completing remediation projects across the nation. MT2’s approach to treatment focuses on the cost-effective application of our proven ECOBOND® metals stabilization reagent in order to minimize overall remediation costs. Additionally, MT2:
- Has invested millions of dollars in developing proprietary processing systems. We own and operate the largest selection of specialized equipment available nationally for separating and processing soil
- Optimizes processing and reagent application
- Uses cost-effective in-situ or ex-situ treatment methods to meet project requirements
- Guarantees that ECOBOND® treatment will meet project treatment criteria and will meet nonhazardous disposal criteria for metals impacted soils; thus minimizing project risk and future offsite disposal cost
- Processes/blends soils to maximize the amount of soil that will meet onsite re-use criteria