WFSU 4/1/14 The Florida Senate is set to vote on a bill meant to encourage development of contaminated areas known as brownfields. The measure adds to the tax incentives already offered by giving developers further protection from being sued. A bill now headed to the full Senate would specify developers who clean up a site cannot be sued for property damage by adjacent property owners or other third parties. The provision got the attention of the Florida Justice Association, which raised constitutional issues about the right to legal redress. But Florida Brownfields Association President Michael Sznapstajler says nearby property owners would still be able to call on the developer if it’s discovered more contamination is coming from the former brownfield site. >>Read more
About Range Defender
MT2 Firing Range Services is the #1 largest most cost-effective nationwide professional indoor & outdoor firing range lead reclamation & maintenance contractor providing the highest value for your recycled lead.
No one reclaims more lead or finishes a project faster than MT2!
MT2 is well known industry wide for being the nation’s #1 largest professional provider of the full scale of outdoor/indoor range environmental, maintenance and construction services; proven at over 2,000 ranges in all 50 states from our nationwide office network. Including:
• Comprehensive OSHA training program
• Knowledge of EPA regulations
• Our “Never Generate Hazardous Waste Guarantee.”
• Lead: Treatment, Screening & Reclamation to MAXIMIZE Lead Value!
• Environmental: EPA & OSHA Consulting, Remediation, Closure.
• Maintenance: Filters/Ventilation, Rubber, Traps, Decontamination
• Construction: Renovation, Design/Build, Improvements, Dismantling.