Firing Range Maintenance Services
MT2 is the #1 Largest Nationwide Professional Firing Range Lead, Reclamation, Maintenance, Cleaning & Construction Contractor Providing the Highest Value for Your Recycled Lead.
Facts to consider in selecting the most qualified gun range cleaning and maintenance services contractor:
As the only firing range services provider, with nationwide operations, MT2 operates from our network of regional offices offering full 50 state coverage with OSHA and EPA certified work teams.
Contact MT2 in your region to schedule your firing range project in as soon as 1-3 weeks.
MT2 gives you peace of mind with routine range maintenance. Both indoor and outdoor ranges can be serviced to be regularly tested ensuring your range is up to EPA and OSHA standards. We can reclaim excess lead, provide soil remediation, and more to keep your range safe.
MT2 Firing Range Services Uses Exclusive PATENTED Technologies
That NO Other Gun Range Services Contractor Can Perform.
Indoor Gun Range Cleaning Service and Maintenance:
Shooting range cleaning & treatment of lead contaminated surfaces, reduction in airborne lead (booths, walls, floors, equipment, backstops, ventilation systems, etc.).
- Lead/Brass/Copper removal from various range backstops: rubber, sand, steel, concrete, and more!
- Complete Indoor firing range abatement
- Cleaning and HEPA vacuum the work area
- Wet wipe range, including floors and walls
- HVAC system maintenance
- Filter changes
- Steel trap cleaning and maintenance
Outdoor Gun Range Cleaning and Maintenance Services & Improvements:
Shooting range cleaning & treatment of lead contaminated surfaces.
- Excavation: excavate soil from the operating backstop berms, apron areas, and shot fall zones
- Lead Treatment Technology: Treat lead-impacted soil with ECOBOND® Treatment Technology. MT2 utilizes patented and proprietary ECOBOND® technology to mitigate potential physical, occupational, and environmental hazards associated with high concentrations of lead and other metals in soils. Complies with US EPA and state regulatory agencies.
- Berm reconstruction: Re-install processed soils or rubber back onto the firing range berms.
Firing Range Laboratory Services: most cost-effective process approach to all your range needs.
Laboratory services available for:
• Lead money for recovery & recycle
• Characterizing lead on your range
• Treatment of waste or soil with Ecobond®
MT2 is the only firing range contractor who protects our clients with $10 MILLION dollars in Lead Pollution Liability insurance and FULL range-owner indemnification protecting the range owner’s and managers today and for many years to come!
Clients who work with us have the peace of mind that their project will be effortlessly scheduled, successfully completed with minimal down-time for their range.
Interview from the Firing Range Virtual Summit: Jeff Hewitt-SVP, Lockton Affinity Discuss Insurance Questions & Risk Mgmt. FFL’s Need to Know and Have In Place During Challenging Times
Today’s presentation is “Insurance Questions & Risk Management Firing Ranges Should Have In Place During Challenging Times,” tell us about yourself and Lockton Affinity. Jeff Hewitt: In my role at Lockton Affinity, I’m a program executive,...
If Your Gun Range Offers Services as a Firearms Dealer-You Must Understand How to Prepare for an ATF Inspection.
ATF Inspections will inevitably occur if you are a gun range offering services related to retail gun sales, a firearms dealer, manufacturer, pawnbroker with firearms, or a manufacturer. The secret behind the ATF Inspection is knowing what to expect and how to prepare...
Whether you’ve been to a gun range and seen a true marksman at work or watched shooting programs on television, the sport of shooting is a sight to behold. However, many don’t realize the place that competitive shooting holds in history; or the advancements that have...