MT2 is the #1 Largest Nationwide Professional Firing Range Lead Reclamation, Maintenance, Cleaning & Construction Contractor Providing the Highest Value for Your Recycled Lead.
As the only firing range services provider, with nationwide operations, MT2 operates from our network of regional offices offering full 50 state coverage with OSHA and EPA certified work teams.
Contact MT2 in your region to schedule your firing range project in as soon as 1-3 weeks.
MT2’s vast construction services will help you throughout the entire planning and construction process: from working with leading architecture and engineering firms to technical specifications.
With knowledge of federal, state, and local compliance orders, we can manage, monitor, and inspect progress to ensure services are preformed to necessary standards. In addition, MT2 specializes in areas of construction such as hazardous material management, and health and safety codes.
- Standard Services
- Project Management
- Design Services
- General Construction Services
- Emergency Response/Debris Removal
- MT2 Partners
- Project Monitoring: scheduling, construction and abatement activity, oversight, visual inspections, environmental air monitoring, compliance with regulations and specifics, and contract administration.
- Managing Construction Activities: in accordance with the drawings, specifications and contract terms.
- Oversight: of all site staff, subcontractors, and supplies’ site activities and ensure timely response to project requirements and prevent delay.
- Inspect Work in Progress: to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to project schedules.
- Hazardous Materials Management: performing hazardous materials handling, waste characterization, storage packaging manifesting, manifesting, treatment.
- Health and Safety:enforce and modify site safety programs and regulatory health and safety requirements, conduct daily health and safety inspections, respond to safety concerns of onsite personnel
Project Management: MT2 Is a leader in Range Project Management.
- Risk Management: Effectively and efficiently manage risks associated with meeting stakeholder expectations; Assess project, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies; Develop and maintain a Risk Register and ensure it is reviewed regularly by the Management Team; and Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control: MT2 implements and maintains a corporate quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) program. In addition, MT2 adheres to any requirements of QA/QC programs implemented on project sites, including environmental compliance programs. Elements of these programs include participation in quality related tasks (e.g. review of quality control related documentation such as QA plans, QA surveillance/inspections, QA/QC of procedures and standards, QA audits, etc.). MT2’s QC/QA program provides a planned and systematic approach to conduct project activities so that quality work can be demonstrated.
- Regulatory Compliance: Reviewing scope of work to ensure compliance with worker and environmental protection codes.
- Environmental Planning and Assessment: Assessing environmental impacts from proposed action including effects on natural resources (water, air, wildlife), cultural resources, land use, recreation, aesthetics, and socioeconomic environment.
- Subcontract Management: Review costs and general information on all preliminary estimates to ensure accuracy and completeness, including subcontractor coverage, contract document errors and omissions, competition, inherent risk and rewards, and general conditions; Oversee qualification of subcontractor’s capability to perform work, prior performance, financial strength, reputation, responsiveness, references and bonding; and Review budgets/bids for quality, accuracy, and appropriate subcontractor participation
- Cost and Schedule Control: Establish baseline budget and schedule based on key stakeholder expectations including key milestones; monitor and control project performance; implement modifications from ongoing job reporting and post-job reviews in order to meet project requirements
Design Services: MT2 regularly works with leading AE design Firms.
- Architectural & Engineering: Develop code complaint plans and specifics for building permit issuance and construction management.
- Technical specifications: developing facility design/build remediation, abatement, and restoration plans including construction documents, plans, drawings, and specifications.
- Project Control Estimates: preparing project cost estimates for planning and budgeting purposes, bid solicitation, and contract development.
- Survey and Assessment:Survey planning, records review, site inspection, sampling, mapping and identifying suspected or confirmed lead dust contamination.
General Construction Services:
- Construction oversight and quality control
- Facility Decommissioning
- Emergency response and debris removal
- Load out and transport
- Erosion control
- Site restoration
- Installation or replacement of HVAC system
Emergency Response/Debris Removal: MT2 offers disaster relief services such as debris removal, technical assistance, construction management, demolition, and hazardous waste remediation and disposal including non-hazardous lead paint debris treatment and non-hazardous disposal.
MT2 Partners: MT2 partners with engineering companies to better service their clients with our specific range expertise. Contact MT2 to see how partnering might benefit you and your clients!
MT2 is the only firing range contractor who protects our clients with $10 MILLION dollars in Lead Pollution Liability insurance and FULL range-owner indemnification protecting the range owner’s and managers today and for many years to come!