ECOBOND® Treatment Technology
MT2 is the #1 Largest Nationwide Professional Firing Range Lead Reclamation, Maintenance, Cleaning & Construction Contractor Providing the Highest Value for Your Recycled Lead.
As the only firing range services provider, with nationwide operations, MT2 operates from our network of regional offices offering full 50 state coverage with OSHA and EPA certified work teams.
Contact MT2 in your region to schedule your firing range project in as soon as 1-3 weeks.
ECOBOND® TECHNOLOGY SERVICES: MT2 has treated over 10,000,000 tons of lead and metals, contaminated soils, waste, and sediments across the nation saving our clients 50% over hazardous disposal costs. Our extensive experience has resulted in using ECOBOND® to mitigate potential physical, occupational, and environmental hazards associated with high concentrations of lead and other metals. MT2 is the exclusive provider of ECOBOND® treatment technologies which are regularly specified by US EPA and other government agencies based on its reliability and performance track record.
MT2’s ECOBOND® technologies are broadly applicable for chemical conversion and stabilization for:
• Firing Range Filters
• Backstop material
• RCRA Metals (Arsenic (As), Barium (Ba), Cadmium (Cd), Chromium (Cr), Lead (Pb), Mercury (Hg), Selenium (Se), and Silver (Ag).)
• Soils, Silts and Sediments
• Process Waste and Sludges
• Firing Ranges/Shooting Ranges
• Lead Paint and Glass
• Mine/Smelter Sites
• Former Disposal Locations
• Brownfields Sites
• Battery Recycling Site
- The MT2 ECOBOND® Advantage
- What Is It?
- Why Choose ECOBOND®?
- Applications for Indoor/Outdoor
- MT2 Metals Treatment Results
The MT2 ECOBOND® Advantage: Effectively and efficiently manage risks associated with compliance, operational risks, development risks, maintained on a risk register and reviewed by a management team.
- Lower Cost: Typical 30%-50% less expensive than hazardous options.
- Reduction of Environmental Liability: Significantly reduces potential of long-term liabilities
- Proven Technology: Technology previously approved by EPA and state regulators with guaranteed, field validated reliability
- Best Available Technology: Strength and durability up to 1,000 years verified by EPA approved testing
What Is It?
- ECOBOND® is the proprietary and patented family of environmental treatment products to reduce hazards due to leaching of toxic metals in the environment.
- It dramatically reduces disposal costs of lead and other metals, contaminated soils, and other materials or allows treated soils to be left onsite, meeting groundwater protection standards.
- It chemically converts lead and metals in soils and sediments to highly insoluble minerals.
- ECOBOND® has previously been U.S. EPA & state approved and uses non-hazardous chemical binders that convert lead and metals to a non-leachable form allowing lead waste to be disposed of as non-hazardous.
- The treated soils contain extremely stable compounds that virtually eliminate leaching of lead/metals to the environment. The strength and effectiveness of the stabilization has been verified using the EPA’s TCLP test parameters and Multiple Extraction Procedure (MEP) tests that represent 1,000 years of leaching.
- Our services included patented and proprietary technologies to perform the stabilization.
- Our materials are designed for broad application in the field, (addressing all possible field application scenarios).
- MT2 is careful to protect what has taken years to develop, perfect, and constantly update to maintain the highest level of results.
- Our experience and expertise means MT2 provides the GUARANTEE we put behind our services to give our clients peace of mind that if they hire us, the material will achieve the expected results.
Use of our ECOBOND® Treatment saves our clients 50% over traditional hazardous process.
Indoor Firing Range: We can treat your range waste, including filters with our patent-pending technology saving you money estimated at $10,000 a year!
Outdoor Firing Range: Using our USDA certified scientists, we can test and then treat your lead impacted soil saving you thousands of dollars a year!
- Treat for Waste Disposal: Our treatment allows you to meet TCLP (Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure) standards to render the toxic waste non-hazardous.
- Treat In-Situ (treat in place): Our treatment is guaranteed to achieve soil stabilization allowing treated materials to remain onsite with approvals.
ECOBOND® provides an advanced in-situ and ex-situ treatment for a wide variety of metals utilizing innovative methods with standard equipment, converting RCRA hazardous waste into non-hazardous material. MT2’s proprietary ECOBOND® technology has previously been approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, as well as state regulators. MT2’s state-of-the-art technologies and experienced personnel provide clients with technical and field services producing substantial cost savings. MT2’s ECOBOND® technologies are broadly applicable for chemical conversion and stabilization for:
- Backstop material
- Soils, Silts and Sediments
- Process Waste and Sludges
- Firing Ranges/Shooting Ranges
- Lead Paint and Glass
- Mine/Smelter Sites
- Former Disposal Locations
- Brownfields Sites
- Battery Recycling Site
- RCRA Metals (Arsenic (As), Barium (Ba), Cadmium (Cd), Chromium (Cr), Lead (Pb), Mercury (Hg), Selenium (Se), and Silver (Ag).).
MT2 is the only firing range contractor who protects our clients with $10 MILLION dollars in Lead Pollution Liability insurance and FULL range-owner indemnification protecting the range owner’s and managers today and for many years to come!
Clients who work with us have the peace of mind that their project will be effortlessly scheduled, successfully completed with minimal down-time for their range.