Firing Range Services: CONSTRUCTION
MT2 is the #1 Largest Nationwide Professional Firing Range Lead Reclamation, Maintenance, Cleaning & Construction Contractor Providing the Highest Value for Your Recycled Lead.
MT2 has multiple EPA/OSHA-trained work crews for nationwide coverage. We’re performing numerous concurrent jobs allowing us to schedule your firing range project within 1-3 weeks!
MT2 Firing Range Services is a fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, and finance projects nationwide for public and private sector clients.
Now in our 19th year in business, MT2 Firing Range Services is a recent Inc. 5,000 fastest growing company and is the ONLY contractor who is the premier all-in-one solution for firing range lead maintenance and reclamation who also provides the fully integrated combination of design and build construction services.
Additionally, with knowledge of federal, state, and local compliance orders, as well as ID DOC Technical Requirements and RCRA LDRs, we can manage, monitor, and inspect progress to ensure services are preformed to necessary standards.
- Standard Services
- Design Services
- General Construction Services:
- Our Proven Experience
- Comprehensive Firing Range Services and Expertise
- Lead Removal Expertise
- Minimize impact on operations
- Project Monitoring: scheduling, construction and abatement activity, oversight, visual inspections, environmental air monitoring, compliance with regulations and specifics, and contract administration.
- Managing Construction Activities: in accordance with the drawings, specifications and contract terms.
- Oversight: of all site staff, subcontractors, and supplies’ site activities and ensure timely response to project requirements and prevent delay.
- Inspect Work in progress: to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to project schedules.
- Hazardous Materials Management: performing hazardous materials handling, waste characterization, storage packaging manifesting, manifesting, and treatment.
- Health and Safety: enforce and modify site safety programs and regulatory health and safety requirements, conduct daily health and safety inspections, and respond to safety concerns of onsite personnel.
- Architectural & Engineering: Develop code-complaint plans and specifics for building permit issuance and construction management.
- Technical specifications: developing facility design/build remediation, abatement, and restoration plans including construction documents, plans, drawings, and specifications.
- Project control estimates: preparing project cost estimates for planning and budgeting purposes, bid solicitation, and contract development.
- Survey and assessment: Survey planning, records review, site inspection, sampling, mapping and identifying suspected or confirmed lead dust contamination.
General Construction Services:
- Construction oversight and quality control
- Facility Decommissioning
- Emergency response and debris removal
- Load out and transport
- Erosion control
- Site restoration
- Installation or replacement of HVAC system
Our Proven Experience
- California Expertise: MT2 is the only properly licensed firing range contractor able to treat lead-impacted soil in California.
Comprehensive Firing Range Services and Expertise: MT2 is sought after industry-wide to advise top ranges as well as federal and state organizations on structuring their approach for their firing range lead reclamation with Best Management Practices.
- >250 firing range construction projects
- Refurbished/reconstructed >50 metal/steel traps
- Refurbished/reconstructed the equivalent of 4 miles of backstops berms
- Refurbished/constructed >100 ventilation systems
- Demolition and waste management of >500 ranges
- Additional services: concrete, drainage, HVAC, metal work
Lead Removal Expertise:
- Returned $5,600,000M in lead reclamation to clients
- Completed 2,500 ranges since 2000 in all 50 States
- Recovered over 15,000,000 pounds of lead
- Treated over 10,000,000 tons of lead
Minimize impact on operations: by implementing our proven methods of containment and staged remedial activities clients who work with us have the peace of mind that their project will be effortlessly scheduled and successfully completed with minimal down-time for their range.