WHY MT2 IS FOR YOU!
MT2 is the #1 Largest Nationwide Professional Firing Range Lead Reclamation, Maintenance, Cleaning & Construction Contractor Providing the Highest Value for Your Recycled Lead.
MT2 CAN HELP YOUR RANGE WITH IMPROVEMENT CLEANING & MAINTENANCE PROJECTS INCLUDING:
MT2 is a leader in range safety. We provide consultation and assessment for all environmental and OSHA safety issues. MT2 has never received OSHA or EPA violations. In fact, not only does MT2 comply with regulations, we also helped establish industry standards for environmental and safety methods. MT2’s zero-tolerance for regulatory violations gives range owners the peace of mind that their project will be successfully completed on a guaranteed schedule.
MT2 is BBB Accredited and is a recent recipient of the Inc 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies. No one can complete an Environmental or firing range lead reclamation project quicker and safer than MT2.
WHAT DOCUMENTS WOULD YOU REQUIRE FORM A CONTRACTED LEAD REMOVAL COMPANY?
There are 5 critical validations you must demand from your firing range lead reclamation contractor to protect you and your range. For your protection, your lead reclamation contractor must have sufficient assets and environmental liability coverage to protect range ownership from claims or occurrences of violations, penalties and cleanup expenses due to contractor negligence…even if it is not intentional!
These points are critical because a contract indemnification from a BANKRUPT contractor is not worth the paper it’s written on. Why would they go bankrupt?
Because of OSHA or EPA violations and fines that they could not pay or resulting from: Under capitalization, shoddy regulatory compliance, volatility of lead pricing or UNDER BIDDING your projects
- Contractor must be able to document, with audited financials, sufficient company assets that could allow it to sustain defending you against a claim or actual violation without going bankrupt. (Suggested is minimum $500,000 and preferred is $1,000,000)
- Comprehensive insurance package:
-Min. $5 Million General AND Pollution Liability. Pollution Liability is the only coverage for lead and hazardous materials.
-Recent Certificate of Insurance and range named as additionally insured and include Worker’s Comp and auto liability.
- Comprehensive contract with FULL owner-indemnification to protect and defend against all contractor activities and a list of all prior regulatory agency violations, fines or penalties from any Agency.
- Minimum 5 years (preferably 10 years) of continuous operating history with business registrations with minimum five prior similar projects successfully completed in the last 3 years.
- Comprehensive written work and safety/health plans specific to the range and a detailed waste-management plan describing actual activities to occur, and providing certification and DOT Manifests for all transport and disposal. Do NOT take the contractor’s word for it. Get it in writing.