Lead Reclamation Services
MT2 is the #1 Largest Nationwide Professional Firing Range Lead Reclamation, Maintenance, Cleaning & Construction Contractor Providing the Highest Value for Your Recycled Lead!
As the only firing range services provider, with nationwide operations, MT2 operates from our network of regional offices offering full 50 state coverage with OSHA and EPA certified work teams.
Contact MT2 in your region to schedule your firing range project in as soon as 1-3 weeks.
MT2 will remove, reclaim, and recycle lead from your range, meeting the high levels of OSHA and EPA standards. While maintaining the safety of our gun range, we guarantee to pay the highest percent of London Metal Exchange (LME) lead value at time of service.
Indoor Reclamation/ Recycling: Gran Rubber & Steel Trap Servicing
- HEPA vacuums surfaces and behind trap
- Perform “Full Pull” bullet/bullet fragment removal from bullet traps
- Recovery of small particulate “fines” consisting of degraded rubber, lead dust, and other materials (paper, plastic, etc.).
- MT2 has proprietary agreements with lead smelters/recyclers to leverage quantity- based pricing; resulting in the best market price for recycled lead on behalf of our customers – MT2 guarantees to pay the highest percent of LME lead value at time of service – no one pays more than MT2!
- Economically separate bullet/bullet fragments
- Safe removal/transportation/recycling offsite of recovered range lead/brass/copper to the most cost-effective, licensed lead recycler, providing the County with the documentation of recycling.
- Maximize lead recovery: MT2 uses our proprietary lead separation to separate lead from soils/rubber based on size and to “finish” the separation process by separating lead from like-size materials based on density. In addition, MT2 maintains contracts with lead recyclers nationwide to ensure top dollar is returned for lead. MT2 guarantees to pay the highest percent of LME lead value at time of service – no one pays more than MT2!
- Revenue sharing: MT2 has credited over $5,600,000 to range owners from lead recycling.
Firing Range Laboratory Services: most cost-effective process approach to all your range needs.
Laboratory services available for:
• Lead money for recovery & recycle
• Characterizing lead on your range
• Treatment of waste or soil with Ecobond®
MT2 is the only firing range contractor who protects our clients with $10 MILLION dollars in Lead Pollution Liability insurance and FULL range-owner indemnification protecting the range owner’s and managers today and for many years to come!
Clients who work with us have the peace of mind that their project will be effortlessly scheduled, successfully completed with minimal down-time for their range.