CLEANING, REMEDIATION & DECONTAMINATION OF THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19).
MT2 IS THE LEADING NATIONWIDE ENVIRONMENTAL COMPANY.
MT2’s personnel have an average of 10 years experience in bio-hazard cleaning & remediation for Government & Commercial clients.
HOW MT2 CAN HELP: SAFE & SECURE DISINFECTION OF YOUR FACILITIES
MT2 considers the safety of our clients and staff a continuing #1 priority. For the past 20 years, MT2 has specialized in providing environmental services. We are the nations #1 largest professional contractor for all your environmental needs.
Now we can bring our expertise to clean and disinfect COVID-19 AT YOUR FACILITY!
To combat the continuing spread of this virus it will be important to have a skilled, and trusted professional company in the biohazard remediation industry for your interior surface cleaning as well as safe disposal of infected materials. This virus has a residual biohazard situation that can survive up to a week and continue to spread if not treated/cleaned properly.
IT’S YOUR ENTIRE FACILITY:
- Retail Shop & Firing Range
- Customer Lounge
- Restrooms & Locker rooms
- Contents cleaning & Misc. Supplies: guns, furniture, displays, pens, etc.
MT2’S DAY-TO-DAY SERVICES SPECIALIZE IN:
- Cleaning hazardous waste
- Hazardous waste disposal
WHY WE ARE QUALIFIED:
MT2 is EPA & OSHA certified and ensure that we are always up-to-date with the CDC and continually progressing information about the virus.
- Our Training: OSHA certificates, specific task training, detailed work plan
- Our Specialty Equipment: Foggers, surface cleaning, air filtration, etc.
- Health & Safety: Professional safety procedures protect workers equipped with specialty PPE and respiratory protection.
- Our In-House Certified Industrial Hygienist: for specialized consulting services at your facility with expertise in occupational safety and health.
“Cleaning” is not enough. FULL AND PROFESSIONAL remediation from certified and qualified contractors is required to protect your employees, shooters and your community! MT2 routinely performs decontamination work, and our specialized personnel have vast experience with bio-hazardous environmental remediation. We have over 20+ years of experience, and our level of expertise provides an effective and efficient solution for your specialized cleaning needs.
OUR ON-SITE CLEANING/DISINFECTING SERVICES:
Our services will include the following, from a certified cleanup technician.
- Comprehensive Management Plan: step by step process hazardous waste management during the cleaning/disinfecting process of your facility.
- Use of PPE Suits (Personal Protective Equipment) with Full-Face Respirators: we will be able to safely clean and disinfect by CDC approved methods.
- Head-To-Toe Cleaning: Wet wipe facility, including floors and walls. Cleaning and HEPA vacuum the work area.
- Filter Changes: to help ensure clean and healthy ventilation.
- Hazardous Materials Management: performing hazardous materials handling, waste characterization, storage packaging manifesting, manifesting, treatment.
- Please Note: This list will continually grow to include any new information provided by the CDC for proper and safe cleaning methods.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY, YOUR EMPLOYEES, YOUR BUSINESS, AND YOUR COMMUNITY.
THE CURRENT CDC GUIDELINES:
Refers to the removal of germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces. Cleaning does not kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
Refers to using chemicals to kill germs on surfaces. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or remove germs, but by killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading infection.
A full-service professional cleaning is key for complete safety &
peace-of-mind for you and
DISCLAIMER: MT2 follows protocol promulgated by the CDC Prevention, there is no testing that exists to ensure total elimination of the coronavirus.