Liability Mitigation Services:
MT2 is the #1 Largest Nationwide Professional Firing Range Lead Reclamation, Maintenance, Cleaning & Construction Contractor Providing the Highest Value for Your Recycled Lead.
As the only firing range services provider, with nationwide operations, MT2 operates from our network of regional offices offering full 50 state coverage with OSHA and EPA certified work teams.
Contact MT2 in your region to schedule your firing range project in as soon as 1-3 weeks.
As the industry leader, when you hire MT2, you can rely and trust our extensive prior track record but in addition we guarantee our performance with a $10 MILLION insurance package that protects range owners and managers today and for many years to come!!
MT2 prepares and issues certifications, insurance, bonds, schedule and administrative documents. We guarantee our services are up to EPA and OSHA standards backed with a $10,000,000 liability coverage protecting our clients, owners, and managers against claims of improper actions covering today and for years to come.
MT2 has never received OSHA or EPA violations. In fact, not only does MT2 comply with regulations, we also helped establish industry standards for environmental and safety methods. MT2’s zero-tolerance for regulatory violations gives range owners the peace of mind that their project will be successfully completed on a guaranteed schedule.
- Risk Management
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Regulatory Compliance
- Environmental Planning & Assessment
- Audit Defender
Risk Management: Effectively and efficiently manage risks associated with compliance, operational risks, development risks, maintained on a risk register and reviewed by a management team.
- We offer $10,000,000 environmental and lead pollution liability coverage to protect range owners from claims or occurrences of lead hazard violations, penalties, and cleanup expenses.
- OSHA Audit Defender Program: a mock-audit performed by a Certified Industrial Hygienist/ Certified Safety Professional, and former OSHA Compliance Safety Health Officer.
Quality Assurance/Quality Control: Adhering to any requirements of QA/QC programs through a planned systematic approach to conduct project activities.
Regulatory Compliance: Reviewing scope of work to ensure compliance with worker and environmental protection codes.
Environmental Planning & Assessment: MT2 provides a professionally developed site-specific ESP to recommend service needs to help you avoid future liabilities. Range owners/operators need to develop an effective Environmental Stewardship Plan (ESP) by following guidance from the EPA, NRA, and the NSSF.
- ESP: a written guide for planning, implementing, monitoring, & documenting the progress of environmental management & improvements at your shooting range.
- Regulatory Review
- Site Assessment
- Plan of Action
- Qualitative Risk Evaluation
- Measuring success
- ESP Review & Revision
- Onsite Industrial Hygiene Assessments: Let us help you better anticipate, recognize, evaluate, and control workplace conditions that may cause worker injury or illness. Our most popular services include personal exposure monitoring to assess worker exposure levels to noise, dust, toxic metals, vapors, gases, and heat stress. We also are available to conduct onsite local exhaust ventilation evaluations and offer design assistance.”
- Onsite Safety Audits: Our mock OSHA audits will prepare you for potential OSHA inspections in the future. The MT2 “mock-audits” are performed by a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) and/or Certified Safety Professional (CSP). Let us customize an audit specific to your industry and the latest OSHA enforcement initiatives. Our most popular audits include lockout/tagout, machine guarding, trenching, confined spaces, fall protection, recordkeeping, and comprehensive safety.”
- Safety and Health Program Review and Development: Developing site specific work rules, policies, plans, and procedures are the first step to achieving an effective safety and health program. Let our former OSHA staff review your existing programs to better ensure compliance with OSHA requirements. Our most popular program reviews include hearing conservation, lockout/tagout, grain handling, hazard communication, personal protective equipment, respiratory protection, lead management, and heat stress prevention. Customized program and training development is also available to fit your needs.”
- EPA RCRA Hazardous Waste Compliance: All ranges generate lead and possibly other metals-contaminated solid waste resulting from: routine operations, maintenance or renovation and repair activities. Any lead-contaminated solid waste such as protective clothing, air filters, soil, backstop material, decon materials or even building materials may be classified as a RCRA Hazardous waste. The “Peace-of-Mind” package provides you with our RCRA Compliance Performance Promise. When it comes to the EPA: Let MT2 Stand by You.”
Our Senior Consultant has a Masters degree in Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences, is an expert in OSHA compliance assessments and spent seven years as an Industrial Hygienist for the US DOL-OSHA. He is a Certified Industrial Hygienist & Certified Safety Professional and maintains memberships in: American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA), American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH) and Board of Certified Safety Professional (BCSP). His published work has been presented three times at the prestigious American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition.
Let MT2 experts assist you with your waste management plan to provide the lowest cost and compliant approach that will keep your range operating and protect you from facing company or individual fines and penalties. Remember, as the range owner or operator, you are the generator of lead-impacted waste. You always retain liability for that waste even if you hire a contractor!
Contact MT2 Corporate Offices to connect with one of our Range Engineers today to learn more about our Range Compliance OSHA/EPA “Audit-Defender” Package.