MT2 is the #1 Largest Nationwide Professional Firing Range Lead Reclamation Maintenance, Cleaning & Construction Contractor Providing the Highest Value for Your Recycled Lead.
With broad Nationwide workforce coverage, we typically schedule your range project within 1-3 weeks!
Clients who work with us have the peace of mind that their project will be effortlessly scheduled, successfully completed with minimal down-time for their range. MT2 guarantees to pay the highest percent of LME lead value at time of service – no one pays more than MT2!
MT2 is recognized as the nation’s largest professional contractor providing comprehensive firing range services. We uniquely approach firing range projects professionally by working alongside and partnering with range owners and operators in protecting their most vital asset—their range—not only for today, but also for tomorrow. Since 2000 we have been providing comprehensive firing range services nationwide for rifle, pistol, trap, and skeet ranges. MT2 can help design and implement your range improvement, maintenance, or closure projects including:
Range Evaluation and Consultation
- Range assessment
- OSHA health & safety and regulatory guidance
- Range sustainability (NRA/NSSF/US EPA Best Management Practices, environmental stewardship plans, regulatory support)
- Assist with all aspects of range development and improvements
- Complete turn-key firing range maintenance, construction and improvement
- Lead shot recovery / lead bullet recovery
- General construction management
- Construction services (range berm construction/reconstruction, erosion/drainage control, demolition, baffle/overhead containment bullet traps, target systems, and vegetative restoration)
- MT2 maintains the largest selection of specialized equipment available nationally for separating and processing soil for reclaiming lead with up to 99.5% lead removal
- MT2 has proprietary agreements with lead smelters/recyclers to leverage quantity based pricing, resulting in the best market price for recycled lead on behalf of our customers
Complete facility closure and decommissioning to meet the most stringent regulatory requirements