Firing Range Laboratory
Having an in-house lab and certified chemist, allows us to quickly test and accurately determine a specific plan based on your (indoor/outdoor) ranges unique conditions.
LAB SERVICES PROVIDED INCLUDE:
- Determining quantity of lead for reclamation
- Optimization of lead recovery system
- Characterization of indoor range waste or range soil
- Establishing ECOBOND® Treatment formulation for waste or soil
- Characterization of range for cleanup or closure
- Field operations process support
FREE TREATABILITY & SCREENING STUDIES:
Wondering if your range needs to be cleaned? MT2 can help – for free!
MT2 offers a free service to you and your firing range: treatability & screening. Simply send us a designated sample from your range, and we will test it in-house to better help you evaluate your range reclamation, cleaning or lead treatment options.
Our goal is to help you save you time and money. We work directly with range managers or their technical/engineering consultant to:
- Determine when cleaning/reclamation is viable
- Calculate how much money you may receive for your range lead
- Optimize cost/schedule for range services
- Provide no-cost price estimates
If you choose to use MT2’s services, our lab offers: Our proprietary & patented ECOBOND® Treatment Technology which GUARANTEES that your range WILL NOT generate hazardous waste or soil.
Want to proceed & allow MT2 to support your range needs? Simply follow the below 3 steps:
- STEP 1: NOTIFY MT2 SUPPORT TEAM
- STEP 2: COLLECT RANGE REPRESENTATIVE SAMPLES & SEND TO MT2 LAB
- STEP 3: LABORATORY STUDY & REPORT
Collect Range Representative Samples & Send to MT2 Lab:
Many Range Managers or their consultants will obtain the recyclable lead samples from indoor/outdoor backstops or soil following MT2 field sample directions. —OR— in certain situations, MT2 provides this range field service for you (Discuss the option with your MT2 Range Support Person).
Send to our MT2 Head Office Address:
14045 W 66th Ave.
Arvada, CO 80004
Include: Completed Range Questionaire & name of MT2 Range Support Person who is supporting you.
Laboratory Study and Report: MT2 conducts the required lead reclamation, lead quantity, determination, ECOBOND® treatment or range characterization. Upon request with your MT2 Range Representative a free service estimate can also be provided.