Indoor Shooting Range Services
MT2 is the #1 Largest Nationwide Professional Firing Range Lead Reclamation, Maintenance, Cleaning & Construction Contractor Providing the Highest Value for Your Recycled Lead.
As the only firing range services provider, with nationwide operations, MT2 operates from our network of regional offices offering full 50 state coverage with OSHA and EPA certified work teams.
Contact MT2 in your region to schedule your firing range project in as soon as 1-3 weeks.
MT2 offers a wide range of indoor range service from routine range maintenance, cleaning, lead/brass reclamation, and recycling, to filter treatments and trap installation/reconstruction, all the way to decommissions and closure, to best serve your range needs. All of our services fully comply with federal, state and local standards. We can help design and implement your range improvement and maintenance projects including:
- Indoor Range Maintenance
- Filter Treatment
- Lead Reclamation
- Range Evaluation & Consultation
- Design/Build Construction Services
- Liability Mitigation
- Range Decommissioning & Closure:
- Firing Range Laboratory Services:
Indoor Range Maintenance: Shooting range cleaning & treatment of lead contaminated surfaces, reduction in airborne lead (booths, walls, floors, equipment, backstops, ventilation systems, etc.).
- Lead/Brass/Copper removal from various range backstops: rubber, sand, steel, concrete, and more!
- Complete Indoor firing range abatement
- Cleaning and HEPA vacuum the work area
- Wet wipe range, including floors and walls
- HVAC system maintenance
- Filter changes
- Steel trap cleaning and maintenance
Indoor Filter Treatment: Our “Filter Defender” is a patent-pending technology that is proven to properly treat & dispose of lead contaminated hazardous range waste to save you money!
- MT2 will remove & replace filters
- Using our technology improves a range’s hazardous generator status to streamline paperwork requirements
- Saves a firing range an average of $10,000+ annually in management and disposal of lead contaminated hazardous waste.
Lead Reclamation & Recycling: Gran Rubber & Steel Trap Servicing
- HEPA vacuums surfaces and behind trap
- Perform “Full Pull” bullet/bullet fragment removal from bullet traps
- Recovery of small particulate “fines” consisting of degraded rubber, lead dust, and other materials (paper, plastic, etc.).
- MT2 has proprietary agreements with lead smelters/recyclers to leverage quantity- based pricing; resulting in the best market price for recycled lead on behalf of our customers – MT2 guarantees to pay the highest percent of LME lead value at time of service – no one pays more than MT2!
- Economically separate bullet/bullet fragments
- Safe removal/transportation/recycling offsite of recovered range lead/brass/copper to the most cost-effective, licensed lead recycler, providing the County with the documentation of recycling.
- Store credit options coming soon!
- Remove the granular rubber from the trap
- Separate lead/brass from rubber for recycling.
- Trap reconstruction and rubber replacement as needed
- Apply fire retardant as necessary
- Separate lead/brass from rubber for recycling.
- HEPA vacuums surfaces and behind trap.
Design/Build Construction: MT2’s vast construction services will help you throughout the entire Indoor Firing Range construction process: from architecture and engineering to technical specifications.
- Project Management: scheduling, construction and abatement activity, oversight, visual inspections, environmental air monitoring, compliance with regulations and specifics, and contract administration.
- Managing Construction Activities: renovations or new range build
- Oversight: of all site staff, subcontractors, and supplies’ site activities and ensure timely response to project requirements and prevent delay.
- Components include: traps, targeting, HVAC baffles and others.
- Hazardous Materials Management: performing hazardous materials handling, waste characterization, storage packaging manifesting, manifesting, treatment.
*Design Services: MT2 regularly works with leading AE Range designers.
- Technical specifications: developing facility design/build remediation, abatement, and restoration plans including construction documents, plans, drawings, and specifications.
- Project control estimates: preparing project cost estimates for planning and budgeting purposes, bid solicitation, and contract development.
- Survey and assessment: Survey planning, records review, site inspection, sampling, mapping and identifying suspected or confirmed lead dust contamination.
- Architectural & Engineering: Develop code complaint plans and specifics for building permit issuance and construction management.
Liability Mitigation: Our services fully comply with federal, state and local standards. We are the only firing range contractor who protects our clients with $10 MILLION dollars in lead pollution liability insurance with FULL range-owner indemnification. MT2 has never received OSHA or EPA violations and never failed to complete a job.
- Zero-tolerance for regulatory violations
- EPA/OSHA rules & regulations compliance
- Owner/Manager insurance protection today and for many years to come
- Closure designs & estimates
- Complete shooting range lead abatement
- Facility Demolition
- Waste treatment/management
- Removal or decommissioning of HVAC, targeting, or bullet traps
Firing Range Laboratory Services: most cost-effective process approach to all your range needs.
Laboratory services available for:
• Lead money for recovery & recycle
• Characterizing lead on your range
• Treatment of waste or soil with Ecobond®
MT2 is the only firing range contractor who protects our clients with $10 MILLION dollars in Lead Pollution Liability insurance and FULL range-owner indemnification protecting the range owner’s and managers today and for many years to come!
Clients who work with us have the peace of mind that their project will be effortlessly scheduled, successfully completed with minimal down-time for their range.
Gun Range Owners & Managers
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE COPY OF:
“The Firing Range Owner’s Guide to Never Generating Lead Hazardous Waste! 6 Important Facts a Firing Range Must Consider Before Hiring a Lead Reclamation & Cleanup Company.”
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
√ Get the Highest Credit on Your Recovered Lead
√ Use Your Credit in Our Store for FILTERS , FIREARMS & MORE!
√ Save Money by Selecting a Company Using the Right Technology
√ Maintain Your Range & Reduce Down-time During Cleanup
√ Get Your Range Cleanup Done Right the 1st Time
√ Significantly Reduce the Chance of Costly Penalties