MT2 is regularly hiring exceptional contributors to our industry leading business with the experience, knowledge, and commitment to serve our important clients. Whether you are willing to work in one of our offices or be part of our highly skilled and certified work crews around the USA, we are interested in hearing from you!
MT2 offers the Industry’s leading pay scale and a comprehensive benefits package; to include significant paid time off, Company sponsored medical insurance, matching 401K and competitive travel policy. Our commitment to safety is unmatched meaning you will be trained and equipped to safely perform your job.
Come join the #1 Professional Industry Leader in this exciting business area including the ability to serve those who serve us and to improve the environment.
To be considered for a future position, or to submit your application for consideration for upcoming job openings, please complete the confidential application below. Additionally, you may download the MT2 Job Application and Voluntary Invitation to Self-Identify
Please email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MT2 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, MT2 Firing Range Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. MT2 also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Colorado Job Posting
Job Title: Accounts Payable/Payroll Specialist
Location: Hybrid – Arvada Office/Remote (Must reside in Colorado)
Salary Range: Hourly Position $23 to $30 an hour DOE (Salary range provided is a good faith estimate)
MT2 is currently seeking an Accounts Payable/Payroll Specialist to support Accounting with Accounts Payable and the Timesuite payroll processes. This position will be instrumental in the processing of invoices and making sure our vendors are paid timely. In addition, this role will handle all aspects of payroll in the Timesuite software required for job costing and GL entries and processing Certified Payrolls for jobs.
Interested parties should submit an email to email@example.com, outlining how they meet the requirements and any other accomplishments or experience. An up-to-date resume is requested from all applicants.
- Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Outlook, Teams.
- Previous AP Experience Preferred.
- Previous Certified Payroll reporting experience.
- Strong Communication Skills Over the Phone & Via Email Working with Vendors & MT2 Divisions
- Attention To Detail, Ability to Prioritize, Importance of Hitting Key Deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Self-Motivated; Takes Initiative; Ability to Manage One’s Time
- Well Organized
- Accounts Payable Specialist (25 Hours Per Week)
- Ability To Enter Invoices, Match Purchase Orders, & Pay Vendors When Needed
- Reconciliation of Key Vendor Customer Accounts (BOK Mastercard, CAT Access/Caterpillar)
- Monthly ACH Payments Recorded for Operating Cash Reconciliation
- Assistance With Invoice Approval Process Prior To Payment
- Payroll Accountant (15 hours per week)
- Pull Timecards out of Timesuite and distribute for approval
- Apply overtime logic and correct time entries for hourly personnel to comply with regulations.
- Prepare Balancing Reports for Timecards
- Prepare Certified Payroll reports
- Process dummy payroll in accounting software and submit GL entries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.