Lead, Soil, & Environmental Remediation Services
MT2 is the #1 Largest Nationwide Professional Firing Range Lead Reclamation, Maintenance, Cleaning & Construction Contractor Providing the Highest Value for Your Recycled Lead.
As the only firing range services provider, with nationwide operations, MT2 operates from our network of regional offices offering full 50 state coverage with OSHA and EPA certified work teams.
Contact MT2 in your region to schedule your firing range project in as soon as 1-3 weeks.
Lead Soil & Environmental Remediation:
MT2 takes each project seriously with an Environmental Work Plan. We ensure our plans are up to the highest remediation levels including obtaining regulatory expertise, liability protection, correct permits and management of excavation, cost, scheduling, and treatment of your facility with ECOBOND® stabilization technologies.
We work with your budget and schedule to best meet your project needs while minimizing down-time for your range.
- Permitting & Planning
- Regulatory Expertise
- Liability Protection
- Cost & Schedule Management
- Excavation, Confirmation Sampling, & Soil Characterization
- Soil Treatment
- Lead Removal & Recycling
- Construction Management
- Subcontractor Management
- Firing Range Laboratory Services
Permitting & Planning: MT2 provides a professionally developed site-specific Remediation Work Plan to recommend service needs to help you avoid liabilities. Compliant with all EPA, state, and OSHA requirements.
ESP: a written guide for planning, implementing, monitoring, & documenting the progress of environmental management & improvements at your shooting range.
- Regulatory Review
- Site Assessment
- Plan of Action
- Qualitative Risk Evaluation
- Measuring Success
- Review & Revision
Environmental & Biological Monitoring:
- Measure and monitor environmental factors on your site
- Extensive proven knowledge with EPA Region and State regulatory clean up levels (residential/non-residential)
- Experienced with development of voluntary action/cleanup plans
Liability Protection: MT2 complies with all applicable state/federal requirements, providing the first level of liability protection for our clients.
MT2 is the only firing range contractor who protects our clients with $10 MILLION dollars in Lead Pollution Liability insurance and FULL range-owner indemnification protecting the range owners and managers today and for many years to come!
Cost & Schedule Management: MT2 makes sure to get the best and most efficient team possible to your site so that tasks will be completed on time, correctly, in compliance, and within budget.
Excavation, Confirmation Sampling, & Soil Characterization:
- Excavation and handling for contaminated soils.
- Healthy and safety of project specifications.
- Quality of control of project specifications
- Project management/construction management of cost & schedule
- Soil excavation including excavation confirmation sampling
- Topographical survey: establish elevations at the site
- Remove concrete and debris
- Responsible disposal
Soil Treatment: Our innovative and proven, proprietary ECOBOND® Treatment stabilization technology can be used on gun ranges for either of these purposes, saving our clients 50% over traditional hazardous disposal or for leaving on range.
- Treat for Waste Disposal: Our treatment allows you to meet TCLP (Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure) standards to render the toxic waste non-hazardous.
- Treat In-Situ (treat in place): Our treatment is guaranteed to achieve soil stabilization allowing treated materials to remain onsite with approvals.
- Once project is complete, we will perform re-sampling to guarantee our treatment quality.
Maximize Lead Recovery: MT2 uses our proprietary lead separation to separate lead from soils based on size and to “finish” the separation process by separating lead/shot from like-size materials based on density. In addition, MT2 maintains contracts with lead recyclers nationwide to ensure top dollar is returned for lead. MT2 guarantees to pay the highest percent of LME lead value at time of service – no one pays more than MT2!
- Specialized project management techniques to oversee the planning, design, and construction of a project, and job control including: projects time, cost, and quality.
- Utilize the services of supporting credible subcontracts as needed.
Firing Range Laboratory Services: most cost-effective process approach to all your range needs.
Laboratory services available for:
• Lead money for recovery & recycle
• Characterizing lead on your range
• Treatment of waste or soil with Ecobond®
MT2 is the only firing range contractor who protects our clients with $10 MILLION dollars in Lead Pollution Liability insurance and FULL range-owner indemnification protecting the range owner’s and managers today and for many years to come!
Clients who work with us have the peace of mind that their project will be effortlessly scheduled, successfully completed with minimal down-time for their range.