Firing Range Maintenance Services
MT2 is the #1 Largest Nationwide Professional Firing Range Lead, Reclamation, Maintenance, Cleaning & Construction Contractor Providing the Highest Value for Your Recycled Lead.
Facts to consider in selecting the most qualified gun range cleaning and maintenance services contractor:
As the only firing range services provider, with nationwide operations, MT2 operates from our network of regional offices offering full 50 state coverage with OSHA and EPA certified work teams.
Contact MT2 in your region to schedule your firing range project in as soon as 1-3 weeks.
MT2 gives you peace of mind with routine range maintenance. Both indoor and outdoor ranges can be serviced to be regularly tested ensuring your range is up to EPA and OSHA standards. We can reclaim excess lead, provide soil remediation, and more to keep your range safe.
MT2 Firing Range Services Uses Exclusive PATENTED Technologies
That NO Other Gun Range Services Contractor Can Perform.
Indoor Gun Range Cleaning Service and Maintenance:
Shooting range cleaning & treatment of lead contaminated surfaces, reduction in airborne lead (booths, walls, floors, equipment, backstops, ventilation systems, etc.).
- Lead/Brass/Copper removal from various range backstops: rubber, sand, steel, concrete, and more!
- Complete Indoor firing range abatement
- Cleaning and HEPA vacuum the work area
- Wet wipe range, including floors and walls
- HVAC system maintenance
- Filter changes
- Steel trap cleaning and maintenance
Outdoor Gun Range Cleaning and Maintenance Services & Improvements:
Shooting range cleaning & treatment of lead contaminated surfaces.
- Excavation: excavate soil from the operating backstop berms, apron areas, and shot fall zones
- Lead Treatment Technology: Treat lead-impacted soil with ECOBOND® Treatment Technology. MT2 utilizes patented and proprietary ECOBOND® technology to mitigate potential physical, occupational, and environmental hazards associated with high concentrations of lead and other metals in soils. Complies with US EPA and state regulatory agencies.
- Berm reconstruction: Re-install processed soils or rubber back onto the firing range berms.
Firing Range Laboratory Services: most cost-effective process approach to all your range needs.
Laboratory services available for:
• Lead money for recovery & recycle
• Characterizing lead on your range
• Treatment of waste or soil with Ecobond®
MT2 is the only firing range contractor who protects our clients with $10 MILLION dollars in Lead Pollution Liability insurance and FULL range-owner indemnification protecting the range owner’s and managers today and for many years to come!
Clients who work with us have the peace of mind that their project will be effortlessly scheduled, successfully completed with minimal down-time for their range.
Interview from the Firing Range Virtual Summit: FFL Consultants – ATF inspection activities & the new Form 4473
In this session, JB & JC with FFL Consultants will be covering the critical moves for FFLs to successfully optimize firing range and retail operations through uncertain times. Although we have partners within the political community, we have insights from the...
LOOKING FOR GUN RANGES TO SHOOT AT IN COLORADO? BELOW ARE FIRING RANGES TO CONSIDER!Be prepared before you go to the firing range to follow all safety guidelines, recently we wrote a helpful article on staying safe when going to a gun range, you can read about all of...
New study finds Army special operations troops have lower blood lead levels after firing range fixes were instituted
Stars and Stripes reported that a study published in the March issue of the Medical Surveillance Monthly Report found out that several changes at firing ranges can potentially decrease blood lead levels. Lead in the blood can be toxic not only to troops who use the...