Firing Range Maintenance Services
MT2 is the #1 Largest Nationwide Professional Firing Range Lead, Reclamation, Maintenance, Cleaning & Construction Contractor Providing the Highest Value for Your Recycled Lead.
As the only firing range services provider, with nationwide operations, MT2 operates from our network of regional offices offering full 50 state coverage with OSHA and EPA certified work teams.
Contact MT2 in your region to schedule your firing range project in as soon as 1-3 weeks.
MT2 gives you peace of mind with routine range maintenance. Both indoor and outdoor ranges can be serviced to be regularly tested ensuring your range is up to EPA and OSHA standards. We can reclaim excess lead, provide soil remediation, and more to keep your range safe.
Indoor Range Maintenance: Shooting range cleaning & treatment of lead contaminated surfaces, reduction in airborne lead (booths, walls, floors, equipment, backstops, ventilation systems, etc.).
- Lead/Brass/Copper removal from various range backstops: rubber, sand, steel, concrete, and more!
- Complete Indoor firing range abatement
- Cleaning and HEPA vacuum the work area
- Wet wipe range, including floors and walls
- HVAC system maintenance
- Filter changes
- Steel trap cleaning and maintenance
Outdoor Range Maintenance & Improvements: Shooting range cleaning & treatment of lead contaminated surfaces.
- Excavation: excavate soil from the operating backstop berms, apron areas, and shot fall zones
- Lead Treatment Technology: Treat lead-impacted soil with ECOBOND® Treatment Technology. MT2 utilizes patented and proprietary ECOBOND® technology to mitigate potential physical, occupational, and environmental hazards associated with high concentrations of lead and other metals in soils. Complies with US EPA and state regulatory agencies.
- Berm reconstruction: Re-install processed soils or rubber back onto the firing range berms.
MT2 is the only firing range contractor who protects our clients with $10 MILLION dollars in Lead Pollution Liability insurance and FULL range-owner indemnification protecting the range owner’s and managers today and for many years to come!
Clients who work with us have the peace of mind that their project will be effortlessly scheduled, successfully completed with minimal down-time for their range.