No Other Firm Matches Our Experience!
- Overall soil remediation and construction contractor
- Over 2,500 successful projects performed
- Experienced in all 50 states
- One of the best safety records in the industry
- Fully insured and bondable
Design/Build Services: MT2 is a fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, and finance projects nationwide for public and private sector clients. We offer proven capabilities executing projects under state and federal regulations that emphasize the use of innovative and sustainable remediation techniques. MT2 maintains strategic alliances with industry-leading experts who complement our core service lines. Therefore, we can deliver a complete range of investigative, architectural and engineering (A/E) services, design, environmental remediation, construction, and waste management services from a single source. We deliver quality work completed safely, on time and within budget. Having successfully completed over 1,800 projects, we can anticipate the types of issues potentially encountered during project development and execution, and mitigate the potential risks in advance. We offer comprehensive project management, construction management, design, remediation, and restoration services.
- Architectural and Engineering (A/E): Develop code compliant plans and specifications for building permit issuance and construction management.
- Technical Specifications: Developing facility design/build remediation, abatement, and restoration plans including construction documents, plans, drawings, and specifications.
- Project Control Estimates: Preparing project cost estimates for planning and budgeting purposes, bid solicitation, and contract development.
- Survey and Assessment: Survey planning, building records review, building inspection, sampling, mapping and identifying suspected or confirmed lead dust contamination. Modeling of demolition waste determination and preparing regulated building materials survey reports and management plans.
- Risk Management: Effectively and efficiently manage risks associated with meeting stakeholder expectations; Assess project, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies; Develop and maintain a Risk Register and ensure it is reviewed regularly by the Management Team; and Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control. MT2 implements and maintains a corporate quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) program. In addition, MT2 adheres to any requirements of QA/QC programs implemented on project sites, including environmental compliance programs. Elements of these programs include participation in quality related tasks (e.g. review of quality control related documentation such as QA plans, QA surveillance/inspections, QA/QC of procedures and standards, QA audits, etc.). MT2’s QC/QA program provides a planned and systematic approach to conduct project activities so that quality work can be demonstrated.
- Regulatory Compliance. Reviewing scope of work to ensure compliance with worker and environmental protection codes.
- Environmental Planning and Assessment. Assessing environmental impacts from proposed action including effects on natural resources (water, air, wildlife), cultural resources, land use, recreation, aesthetics, and socioeconomic environment.
- Subcontract Management: Review costs and general information on all preliminary estimates to ensure accuracy and completeness, including subcontractor coverage, contract document errors and omissions, competition, inherent risk and rewards, and general conditions; Oversee qualification of subcontractor’s capability to perform work, prior performance, financial strength, reputation, responsiveness, references and bonding; and Review budgets/bids for quality, accuracy, and appropriate subcontractor participation
- Cost and Schedule Control: Establish baseline budget and schedule based on key stakeholder expectations including key milestones; monitor and control project performance; implement modifications from ongoing job reporting and post-job reviews in order to meet project requirements
- Project Monitoring. Performing construction scheduling, construction and abatement activity oversight, visual inspections, environmental air monitoring, compliance with regulations and specifications, and contract administration.
- Managing construction activities in accordance with the drawings, specifications and contract terms
- Oversight of all site staff, subcontractors, and suppliers’ site activities and ensure timely response to project requirements and prevent delay
- Inspect work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to project schedules
- Hazardous Materials Management. Performing hazardous materials handling; hazard communication program development and training; hazardous waste characterization, storage, packaging, manifesting, treatment, and disposal; and hazardous material shipping and training.
MT2 boasts considerable experience completing a variety of general construction projects involving multiple contractors and subcontractors. We will help ensure that your project is completed correctly, in compliance, and on time. MT2’s construction management services and capabilities include construction management oversight, contract management, project budget and schedule controls, quality assurance and risk management, project documentation, and submittal processing and project closeout.
General Construction Services
- Construction oversight and quality control
- Facility Decommissioning
- Emergency response and debris removal
- Load out and transport
- Erosion control
- Site restoration
Emergency Response/ Debris Removal
MT2 offers disaster relief services such as debris removal, technical assistance, construction management, demolition, and hazardous waste remediation and disposal including non-hazardous lead paint debris treatment and non-hazardous disposal.