Outdoor Shooting Range Services
MT2 is the #1 Largest Nationwide Professional Firing Range Lead Reclamation, Maintenance, Cleaning & Construction Contractor Providing the Highest Value for Your Recycled Lead.
As the only firing range services provider, with nationwide operations, MT2 operates from our network of regional offices offering full 50 state coverage with OSHA and EPA certified work teams.
Contact MT2 in your region to schedule your firing range project in as soon as 1-3 weeks.
Outdoor Gun Range Maintenance
MT2 offers a wide range of outdoor firing range service from routine range maintenance, cleaning, lead/brass reclamation, and recycling, to trap reconstruction, soil stabilization, all the way to remediation and closure, to best serve your range needs. MT2 is the only firing range contractor who protects our clients with $10 MILLION dollars in Lead Pollution Liability insurance and FULL range-owner indemnification protecting the range owner’s and managers today and for many years to come!
Clients who work with us have the peace of mind that their project will be effortlessly scheduled, successfully completed with minimal down-time for their range, and quickly receive a check for the absolute highest value for their reclaimed lead!
Shooting Range Maintenance
We can help design and implement your range improvement and maintenance projects including:
- Outdoor Range Maintenance & Improvements
- Lead Reclamation/Recycling
- Range Evaluation & Consultation
- Outdoor Range Construction/Reconstruction Services
- Range Decommissioning & Closure
- Firing Range Laboratory Services
Range Maintenance & Improvements:
- Excavation: excavate soil from the operating backstop berms, apron areas, and shot fall zones
- Lead Treatment Technology: Treat lead-impacted soil with ECOBOND® Treatment Technology. MT2 utilizes patented and proprietary ECOBOND® technology to mitigate potential physical, occupational, and environmental hazards associated with high concentrations of lead and other metals in soils. Complies with US EPA and state regulatory agencies.
- Berm reconstruction: Re-install processed soils or rubber back onto the firing range berms.
- Maximize lead recovery: MT2 uses our proprietary lead separation systems to separate lead from soils/rubber based on size and to “finish” the separation process by separating lead from like-size materials based on density. In addition, MT2 maintains contracts with lead recyclers nationwide to ensure top dollar is returned for lead. MT2 guarantees to pay the highest percent of LME lead value at time of service – no one pays more than MT2!
- Revenue sharing: MT2 has credited over $5,600,000 to range owners from lead recycling.
- Store credit options coming soon!
Range Evaluation & Consultation:
- Lead, safety (OSHA), and environmental
- Support for US EPA, NRA, & NSSF recommended Best Management Practices
- Environmental Stewardship Plans (ESP’s)
Outdoor Range Construction/Reconstruction Services:
- Design/build: MT2’s vast construction services will help you throughout the entire construction process.
- Berm construction and reconfiguration
- Trap installation
- Installation of drainage and erosion/dust control measures, concrete pads, and retaining walls
- Demolition, component removal, and disposal
- Contaminated soil remediation and site closure
Range Decommissioning & Closure:
- Closure designs & estimates
- Complete shooting range lead abatement
- Facility Demolition
- Waste treatment/management
- Removal or decommissioning of HVAC, targeting, or bullet traps
- ECOBOND® Soil Treatment renders the soil non hazardous. This type of disposal saves 50% in cost!
Firing Range Laboratory Services: most cost-effective process approach to all your range needs.
Laboratory services available for:
• Lead money for recovery & recycle
• Characterizing lead on your range
• Treatment of waste or soil with Ecobond®
MT2 is the only firing range contractor who protects our clients with $10 MILLION dollars in Lead Pollution Liability insurance and FULL range-owner indemnification protecting the range owner’s and managers today and for many years to come!
Clients who work with us have the peace of mind that their project will be effortlessly scheduled, successfully completed with minimal down-time for their range.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE COPY OF:
“The Firing Range Owner’s Guide to Never Generating Lead Hazardous Waste! 6 Important Facts a Firing Range Must Consider Before Hiring a Lead Reclamation & Cleanup Company.”
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
√ Get the Highest Credit on Your Recovered Lead
√ Use Your Credit in Our Store for FILTERS , FIREARMS & MORE!
√ Save Money by Selecting a Company Using the Right Technology
√ Maintain Your Range & Reduce Down-time During Cleanup
√ Get Your Range Cleanup Done Right the 1st Time
√ Significantly Reduce the Chance of Costly Penalties