The Globe and Mail, 4/10/14 Cleaning up nearly 25,000 sites across the country contaminated by hazardous waste and pollution will cost billions of dollars more than the federal government has anticipated, says a new analysis by Canada’s budget watchdog. And the cost could run even higher now that a new chemical used in fire-retardant foam has been found in the groundwater at some airports, says the report by the Parliamentary Budget Office released Thursday. >>Read more
About Range Defender
MT2 Firing Range Services is the #1 largest most cost-effective nationwide professional indoor & outdoor firing range lead reclamation & maintenance contractor providing the highest value for your recycled lead.
No one reclaims more lead or finishes a project faster than MT2!
MT2 is well known industry wide for being the nation’s #1 largest professional provider of the full scale of outdoor/indoor range environmental, maintenance and construction services; proven at over 3,000 ranges, in the past 20 years and is an A+ BBB accredited business, in all 50 states from our nationwide office network. Including:
• Comprehensive OSHA training program
• Knowledge of EPA regulations
• Our “Never Generate Hazardous Waste Guarantee.”
• Lead: Treatment, Screening & Reclamation to MAXIMIZE Lead Value!
• Environmental: EPA & OSHA Consulting, Remediation, Closure.
• Maintenance: Filters/Ventilation, Rubber, Traps, Decontamination
• Construction: Renovation, Design/Build, Improvements, Dismantling.